1 cup - Cauliflower, frozen, cooked, riced,
1 lrg - Egg, fresh
1 cup - Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1/2 tsp - Fennel
1 tsp - Oregano
2 tsp - Parsley
sm amt - Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven at 450
- Place cauliflower in oven and roast for 20-25 minutes allow to cool.
- Rice or finely chop the cauliflower. You can also grate it if that is easier.
- Beat egg, add cauliflower, and shredded cheese and mix.
- Press into a pizza pan brushed with olive oil. For individual pizzas, quarter the mix and press into olive oil brushed smaller pans to make individual servings.
- In a separate bowl mix fennel, oregano and parsley.
- Sprinkle spice mix on the pizza crusts.
- Bake at 450
- 1 crust 12-15 min
- 1 lrg crust doubled ingredients 15-20 min
- 4 small 10-15 min
- Red sauce
- green peppers
- cheese, etc.