Thursday, June 16, 2011

Graduation Stars in PBJ...

So, I signed up to supply "finger" foods for my son's Preschool Graduation on the 23rd and I have an idea.  Please, let me know what you think.  I was thinking of making finger food sized stars with PB&J. I came up with an adorable idea and way to display them.

I need to know if it sounds like a good idea.  I mean, they are preschoolers.  What is better for a preschooler than PB&J? My idea? I plan on making two sets of PB&J sandwiches.  One set with strawberry, one set with grape. Then, I plan to display them inside of a cardboard handmade graduation cap. One in pink and one in blue (the school colors LOL).

I think it sounds like a cute idea.  My husband, not so much.  He thinks it is stupid because the graduation is scheduled for just before supper.  His theory is, "no one is going to stay and eat PB&J when it is scheduled to finish around supper time." My defense, "although it finishes around supper time, most people will stay and feed there kids at the party." At the Christmas play, parents stayed pretty late.  The play finished around supper.  I think since it on Thursday, people will stay.  Sometimes I think, he thinks everyone does what we would do in every situation when in fact, most people do the opposite!

No comments:

Post a Comment